10 Things I Love About Mediterranean FallWednesday, October 19 Cannes, France
1. Sweater weather (not to be mixed with coat weather).
2. Being able to wear boots with sundresses, no tights necessary.
3. Sunbathing in October.
4. Dipping your toes in to the sea without freezing them off (and even swimming).
5. Empty beaches.
6. Empty towns (feels like barely anyone lives here after summer...)
7. Chilly nights and mornings, (very) warm days.
8. Golden sunsets.
9. Still being able to sit outdoors at cafes.
10. People walking their dogs at the beach.