Fall makeup!Friday, September 21
Hi! Today I wanted to try something different, so I'm gonna show you how to achieve this brown & burgundy look on your eyes.
1. Apply white eyeshadow to the inner tear duct.
2. Apply a light brown color all over the lid.
3. Apply a burgundy eyeshadow right on top of the dark brown eyeshadow.
4. Apply the same burgundy shade on to the lower lash line, and then apply black eyeshadow right on top.
5. Apply mascara and liquid liner. I also used bronzing powder&purple blush on my cheeks.
Hope you like it!